ARKADEMI are looking for a Human Capital Intern to help us achieve our team goals and give the best service to our employees.
- Final semester students / Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or equivalent.
- Have a great understanding of Microsoft Office, mainly Ms. Excel, Canva, Content.
- Have a good communication skill & able to handle documents in an accurate manner
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Proactive individual, able to work independently and multitasking under fast pace environment.
- Willing to learn, highly responsible, energetic, disciplined, organized.
- Minimum period for internship 3 months.
Your responsibility, but not limited to:
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using social media, job portal, etc.
- Conduct Psychological test and behavioral Interview for candidates.
- Handle HR administration and employee on-boarding process.
- Update Employee database.
- Participate in organizing company events and development.
- Work with a fast growing, at the same time, lean and mean team, to make real world impact.
- Free lunch.
- Health insurance.
- Cozy work space with pool, gym, and gaming facilities.